Provia Storm Windows (Currently Unavailable)
Storm Windows for Boston MA (on backorder)
Provia aluminum storm windows are an excellent option for value-conscious buyers. The Provia storm window is one of the top performing storm windows on the market today, providing maximum energy efficiency to Boston homeowners.
Custom made to fit the exact dimensions of your existing prime windows, Provia are easy to operate, self-contained storm windows that will provide extra insulation and value to your home.
Best Value: Provia Storm Windows
Storm Window Features
Provia storm windows are available with optional hard coat, Low-E glazing to achieve maximum performance when installed over your existing prime windows. This is a wonderful fuel-saving feature for Boston area homeowners.
Provia storm window features include:
- Twice the weather stripping of ordinary storm windows.
- Sashes interlock with a sturdy frame tie bar for maximum wind resistance.
- Triple-Track “combination” design for self-storage of sashes and screen and sash tilt-in capability.
- Locking non-glare, charcoal-finished fiberglass half screen.
- Sash corners are secured with metal corner keys and screws to maintain tight, square units.
- Marine glazing seals keep the storm window glass tight and secure in its frame.